Monday, May 01, 2006

How not to lose your way

This is my first blog. Ever. I've been wanting to start one since like 1991, but I trashed the idea since it seemed kinda 'out of the times' then. SINCE THEN, someone has gone around and done moi and the rest of the world a huge favor by discovering this techno-freudian marvel.

When someone first told me about it, I thought it was a b-movie sequel to a trashy creature movie. I stand corrected. I now know that 'Sepia Mutiny' is not a remake of a Marlon Brando movie featuring Bridgette Nielsen, and that the shortest distance between the heart and the paper, is no-longer the pen. For me - the keyboard works just fine.

Obviously, I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself: which probably accounts for the little puddle at the base of my chair. Most of my life, I've subscribed to the Calvinesque philsophy of procrastination and rationalization, which has served me well, but left me somewhat handicapped when it comes to keeping up with life. So, in true Shakespearian style: Out damn'd spot.

Let the healing begin.

1 comment:

my 2 paise worth said...

Good show! And Welcome!

shady
sharadgoyal.blogspot